Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 10:09PM Jesse Zakshesky
I'm going to keep this short and sweet because I'm still ultimately depressed over the Green Bay Packers loss last weekend:
- Five individuals who love the Packers and gluttony congregate.
- They make a giant meat football.
- Until around halftime of the Packers/Giants game, they were having a decent time.
- They ate a feast of epic proportions at halftime.
- The events of the second half transpired.
- They disband angrily.
Pat Lee and Jarrett Bush, you two individuals are the only people who have ever spoiled my appetite.